5 Reasons to Have Your Cloud Services Outsourced
“It’s not that we use technology, we live technology.” – Godfrey Reggio
Technology has become indispensable. It is used in everything we do – our phones, home appliances, and businesses to name a few. With a simple click, entire operations are started and completed.
But technology usage for business needs is an entirely different ballgame than using technology for personal requirements. If a click does not start the fan in your room, you can flip the switch. But there is no switch to start the business revenue machine if technology goes down.
Legacy IT infrastructure carries this risk even today. That is why businesses adopted cloud infrastructure. But since everyone uses cloud services, there is a need to have your business’s cloud solutions optimized to keep it one move ahead of the competition.
Managed Cloud Services
Enter managed service providers. These are the experts in their field. These organizations help you draw out the maximum cloud benefits from the current plan you are using.
What are these benefits and how do they help businesses? Let’s uncover the facts.
The Perks of Managed Cloud Services
- 24-7 support – Companies using cloud services may come across some difficulties while using the latest features that may have been incorporated. The technical support of the cloud service provider may put you on hold due to long queues. In those times, a managed service provider becomes your savior. No matter the time and day, you get the help you need.
- Enhanced security – The default security posture of the cloud service is good, but it cannot protect your business from cutting-edge cyber-attacks that can destroy organizations. Managed service providers reinforce your cloud infrastructure with additional security measures to eliminate all vulnerabilities.
- Cost-reduction – Managing your cloud network can increase your bills by the day as your business expands. Having your cloud services outsourced is much more economical than hiring new staff for the increased demands.
- Quick resolution – A managed IT team is prompt in its issue resolution process. Whenever a customer comes across something they can’t resolve themselves, an expert is there to help out. Solutions provided by a managed IT professional are effective and long-term.
- Proactive – When you have an internal team of IT experts, they only focus on solving problems when they arrive. The IT team at a managed services firm adopts a preemptive approach – prevent the problem from occurring at all. This way, most business disruptions never see the light of day and the client is grateful for it.
The Better Alternative
Having a managed IT service provider take care of your business’s IT requirements is advantageous in so many ways. And we pride ourselves in being the best at it.
One82 is a Managed IT Service Provider that helps small businesses realize their objectives by providing 360-degree IT support. Our team of experts becomes part of your organization to manage your daily IT activities effectively. With mature and reliable cybersecurity and cloud solutions, we take our client’s IT architecture to the next level.
We have only one objective in mind – to make seamless organizational workflow possible for our clients. Contact us today to upgrade your business.
Hospitals grapple with trickbot ransomwareA brand-new wave of infections is upon us, and U.S....
Over 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware AttackOver 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware Attack Virtual Care Provider,...
Global Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware FeeGlobal Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware Fee Ransomware has...
Healthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware FeeHealthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware Fee Saint Francis...