Best Arguments Why Businesses Should Adopt Managed IT Solutions
As per a Gartner study, 98% of organizations said that a single hour of downtime costs over $100,000. Small businesses don’t have that kind of money to handle such incidents. Most of them would go out of business just collecting the broken pieces.
To prevent small businesses from being at the end of the rope, managed IT services can help. Let’s find out the different ways a managed service provider can aid enterprises in preventing situations of crisis.
Managed IT services explained
A managed service provider (MSP) helps shoulder the responsibility of managing your IT infrastructure. They provide 360-degree IT services for companies. Here, we list the most vital benefits an MSP provides:
- 24/7 support – Small businesses do not have a staff large enough to stay awake day and night. Here arises the need for a managed IT team. They provide unbreakable support to businesses, ensuring uninterrupted workflow.
- Mature IT solutions – Developing IT solutions for your business may be a tedious task. That is why a team of experts at a managed IT provider supports your IT network by allowing you access to enterprise-level tools. This makes seamless business operations possible.
- Affordability – An MSP provides quality service for a fraction of the price that you would have to pay if you have your own IT team. You have various pricing options to choose from according to your business requirements.
- Business expansion capability – With the continuous support of a managed IT provider, companies have the freedom to expand their operations as much as they want. They don’t have to worry about the accompanying costs regarding the staff expansion.
- Data security – Employees nowadays use multiple devices for business purposes. With more devices come more risks associated with the increasing endpoints of vulnerability. MSPs help secure all those points with the latest security tools and software.
- Time management – Taking care of all your IT issues will leave you no time to focus on your business strategies. A managed IT provider helps you take out the time to formulate core business plans while they take care of the daily tasks.
These are the primary benefits of having a managed IT partner. Let’s see some of the main services offered by an MSP.
- Remote workforce management – Small businesses may find dealing with a large amount of additional projects a little tricky. Managed helpdesk services are most beneficial, assisting with IT tasks such as installing new applications, printer issues, data transfer between devices, and more.
- Cybersecurity – The continuous threat of evolving cyber-attacks has forced businesses to invest in IT security more than ever before. Manage IT security service providers ensure that these investments are as low as possible while not compromising on quality.
- Cloud services – The pandemic has compelled most businesses to migrate to the cloud infrastructure to cope with the remote working environment. A managed service provider ensures that you have an optimal cloud infrastructure with best-in-class security.
One82 is a Managed IT Service Provider that helps small businesses realize their objectives by providing 360-degree IT support. Our team of experts becomes part of your organization to manage your daily IT activities effectively. With mature and reliable cybersecurity and cloud solutions, we take our client’s IT architecture to the next level.
We have only one objective in mind – to make seamless organizational workflow possible for our clients. Contact us today to upgrade your business.
Hospitals grapple with trickbot ransomwareA brand-new wave of infections is upon us, and U.S....
Over 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware AttackOver 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware Attack Virtual Care Provider,...
Global Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware FeeGlobal Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware Fee Ransomware has...
Healthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware FeeHealthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware Fee Saint Francis...