IT Downtime: Primary Ways Through Which Small Businesses Can Avoid It
According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime is $5,600 per minute! It takes a few seconds for this mind-blowing figure to register in our minds. If a reader feels this way, how must a business owner feel if they actually have to pay it?
Not at all good! Sweating profusely, no peace of mind… You’re starting to get the picture.
So, the question arises – is there a way to prevent that from happening? As a matter of fact, there is, and it’s an excellent solution.
Enter Managed IT Service Providers
In simple words, managed IT service providers (MSPs) can be defined as freedom providers.
To put it elaborately, MSPs provide the necessary IT services according to a company’s requirements while taking on the headache entirely on themselves.
What are the benefits?
Downtime affects all aspects of business workflow. Let’s take a look at the main areas where MSP assistance proves to be indispensable:
- Productivity – Organizational efficiency is impacted severely in case of disruptions, either due to operation faults or cyber-attacks. The downtime results in productive work not taking place at all.
Managed service providers help keep the IT network available for the maximum time so that businesses may get the actual value for the money and efforts they invested.
- Security – Like there are security experts, there are cybercrime experts who are constantly getting better. MSPs help businesses stay one step ahead of them with the help of advanced, turnkey security tools to protect the client’s IT infrastructure from collapsing.
Small businesses that don’t possess enterprise-grade security posture mostly close up shop after getting hit by a severe cyber-attack and being unable to recover.
- Up-to-date IT solutions – The digital era of smartphones, laptops, desktops, and supercomputers brings higher customer demands and the need for greater efficiency. An MSP brings tailored IT solutions that help the company keep up with the customers’ demands while maintaining its efficiency and market reputation.
- Cost-effectiveness – One of the most salient features of an MSP’s services is the significant reduction in expenditure. An in-house team of IT professionals will demand a much higher price from the company than what an MSP’s accomplished team providing better services will command if the IT needs are outsourced.
Managed IT support delivers unparalleled quality services to generate higher customer satisfaction and business revenue.
MSPs provide IT support in the following main areas:
- Help desk – help desk support is available to aid customers with daily IT issues effectively.
- Cybersecurity – Best-in-class security services are provided to keep client data safe, as it is meant to be.
- Cloud services – Enhancing business performance is possible with the help of cloud solutions that allow for a company’s scalability at reasonable costs.
- Backup & disaster recovery – In case of a mishap, MSPs ensure redundancies to backup client and customer information for future retrieval.
One82 is a Managed IT Service Provider that helps small businesses realize their objectives by providing 360-degree IT support. Our team of experts becomes part of your organization to manage your daily IT activities effectively. With mature and reliable cybersecurity and cloud solutions, we take our client’s IT architecture to the next level.
We have only one objective in mind – to make seamless organizational workflow possible for our clients. Contact us today to upgrade your business.
Hospitals grapple with trickbot ransomwareA brand-new wave of infections is upon us, and U.S....
Over 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware AttackOver 100 Nursing Homes Impacted by Ransomware Attack Virtual Care Provider,...
Global Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware FeeGlobal Travel Firm Acts Swiftly to Negotiate Ransomware Fee Ransomware has...
Healthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware FeeHealthcare Company Utilizes Backups to Avoid Paying Ransomware Fee Saint Francis...